Spaghetti noodles and cheese
by Kimberly C.
(North Carolina, USA)
I just made this tonight, and it is AMAZING!
What you'll need:
- 3 large, fresh basil leaves (cut into ribbons or small pieces)
- 1 fresh garlic clove (finely minced)
- small handful of shredded cheese (your choice)
- a little olive oil
- One serving of spaghetti noodles
1. Cook the spaghetti til al dente, or however you like.
2. Drain the pasta, leaving only about 1/4 of a cup of pasta water in with the pasta.
3. Add basil, garlic, and cheese and mix well until the cheese turns creamy.
4.Plate and add oil.