Cherry tomato sauce with pasta
by Jayati Kalra
(New Delhi, India)
Cherry tomato sauce for pasta
3-4 cherry tomatoes
5-6 basil leaves
1. Boil a pan of water then add salt, olive oil and pasta and boil the pasta.
2. Take another pan and add olive oil.
3. Add black pepper powder, chilli flakes and garlic.
4. Then add cherry tomatoes. When they start popping, add some cream.
5. Then when ready and drained, add in the cooked pasta.
6. Garnish with basil leaves (rinsed and torn) on top.
Jayati - thanks for much for sending in this recipe. I'm assuming this probably serves 2 people... ?
It sounds delicious. With its creamy tomato sauce, I'm sure it's super moreish. (If you love dishes like this, then you might also like this pasta with ricotta recipe - it's creamily delicious too.)
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your favorite pasta recipe.