Need pasta sauce recipe for lobster ravioli
Hi Matt - I need a recipe for a sauce to serve over lobster-stuffed ravioli.
I don't want to use the normal heavy spaghetti sauce.
Answer: Hi Eleanor. I've just chatted to Marisa about this (as I've not learned lobster ravioli yet).
Here's how to make the sauce she recommends - light tomato sauce with garlic and parsley:
- Peel and de-end a garlic clove and fry gently in EVOO until golden brown.
- Add handful (10) of tiny cherry tomatoes (halved), plus a pinch or two of salt.
- Also add in there a few bits of leftover lobster flesh (ideal).
- Cover pan with lid for 2 mins - to soften - then press with wooden spoon to break up toms and lobster chunks.
- Cover and cook for 5 mins more, then add sprig or two of fresh parsley, mix, and serve.
Hope you enjoy that one!
When you've made your final dish, please feel free to take a pic and add your recipe to this reader recipe page.