3" Pasta Sheets

by Jesse Hahn
(Fennville, MI)

I'm looking for the name of a square pasta sheet, 3in by 3in? Can you help Matt?



Hi Jesse,

I think the pasta shapes you're referring to are 'handkerchiefs', called 'fazzoletti' in Italian.

These start off as 3-inch squares of fresh egg pasta, which is then folded, hanky-style :-)

* See these Google pics here.

* And this quick-hit little recipe here

Hope that helps. Do lemme know if you make them!


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Pasta Q&A.

Grab your FREE cookbook!

Join me on...

Most Popular

Find your best pasta maker
Different types of pasta
Moreish carbonara sauce